top of page
- Fri, Apr 23Online
- Tue, Apr 20Online - Details will be announced soon
- Tue, Apr 13via Online
- Thu, Apr 08Online
- Fri, Mar 26via Zoom
- Tue, Mar 23via Zoom
- Tue, Feb 23https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRf8_1Y4GEs
- Fri, Feb 19Online: Members Only
- Thu, Feb 11Online
- Wed, Jan 27Webinar
- Fri, Nov 20Webinar
- Thu, Oct 22Zoom ID: 949 4604 7767Oct 22, 2020, 12:00 PMZoom ID: 949 4604 7767The discussion will concentrate on improving communication and leadership skills through public speaking. Alicia Aquino and Teresa Valenzuela, Immediate Past President, Uptown Professional Toastmasters will details why communication skills need to be sharpened and provide tips to do so.
- Thu, Sep 24via Zoom
- Wed, Sep 02via Zoom
- ILTA: The Show Must Go On! Trials, Arbitrations and Depositions, the Art and Science of Remote PresentationThu, Aug 27via Zoom
- Thu, Jun 11The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, LJun 11, 2020, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PMThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, L, 404 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90071, USAThe Los Angeles Paralegal Association is co-hosting this year's Tech Expo with Women in e-Discovery (WiE) and ACEDS. Register on LAPA’s website using the WiE members discount code to attend great event.
- Mon, May 11Via Zoom
We are regularly invited to provide CLE presentations, training, and insight on a wide range of topics. Some examples include: latest trends with virtual trials, preparing for trial, best practices for remote hearings, ethical responsibility in legal technology, and leadership development. Contact us for availability for speaking engagements or panel discussions.
bottom of page